MAKE UP FOR FILM & TV
WITH MUA CARLOS PALMA
2 DAY COURSE
25th-26th November 2019
The group is small (no more than 12 participants) giving you more 1-1 attention and an outstanding learning environment to help you reach your full potential.
Day 2 is your opportunity to put into practice the skills that were demonstrated during the Masterclass by practicing on your own model. Carlos will be on hand to guide and mentor you throughout the practical day. You will need to provide your own model and kit for this day.
Duration; 2 days from 25th-26th November 2019. Monday & Tuesday 9.30am-4.30pm
Day 1 Masterclass with Carlos Palma
Day 2 Practical (You will need to provide your own model and kit for the practical day)
You’ll be working in a small group with a high ratio of mentors to student (max. 12 students)
For students including beginners who want to learn the essential techniques of Make Up for Film & TV in an intensive, practical, 2 day course
Recommended to MUA’s who want to develop their skills and those who are starting their journey and want to know more about the industry from one of its leading professionals.
Cost £590.00 to include handouts, refreshments and a light lunch.
Minimum age requirement of 18 at the start of the course.
FIND OUT MORE
If you would like to find out more about this course please fill in the form and we will be in touch.
In order to make enrolment as fair as possible and to enhance your learning experience, please be aware that we have a limited number of places available for each course intake and operate on a first come, first served basis.
For more information contact our Admissions team on:
tel // +44 (0) 1604 407771 or
email // firstname.lastname@example.org
Day 1 - Masterclass with Carlos Palma
- Carlos Palma will discuss his career in the industry, the celebrities he has worked with and advice for starting your career in Make Up for Film & TV
- What is make up for Film & TV and how does it differ from other types of make up e.g. fashion, editorial, celebrity
- The kit you’ll need; recommended products and how to use them
- The importance of understanding light and how a film camera reads make up
- A light lunch will be served to all students from 12.30pm-1.30pm
- Carlos will demonstrate the essential make up techniques for Film & TV including; creating a character, enhancing features and concealing flaws
- Tips, tricks and short cuts
- There will be the opportunity for a Q&A session with Carlos at the end of every day
Day 2 - Practical
- Under the guidance of Carlos, you will practice the techniques that were demonstrated during the Masterclass on your model
- Professional photos of your work will be taken and distributed after the course to all participants for use in their portfolio
- A light lunch will be served to all students (and their models on Day 2) from 12.30pm-1.30pm
- A handout covering the workshop will be given to all students
- Q&A session with Carlos
“Thank you for providing such a fantastic learning experience.”