UK FILM SCHOOL – CODE OF BEHAVIOUR
In order to provide the best possible experience for everyone who attends our Film School we have a Code of Behaviour that all our team and students agree to.
This form should be read and agreed by the student.
Students will be expected to show responsible behaviour whilst respecting the rights and individuality of the other participants of the residential. Please be considerate with the language you use and always be aware of your surroundings.
During the course our team may explain some additional rules and regulations that will apply to activities currently. It is expected that students will adhere to them for their own health and safety, and that of the team and other students.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Students are expected to be punctual and to attend and participate in all activities
- No form of bullying or abuse will be tolerated
- Do not take photographs or videos without students permission and ensure that they are not intended to cause embarrassment to other students
- Ensure your actions will not cause offence or could be misinterpreted
- No swearing
- Seat belts must be worn at all times while in a vehicle
- No smoking or consumption of alcohol is permitted
- No consumption of illegal substances is permitted
3 STRIKE SYSTEM
We operate a 3 strike system to give a fair approach to behaviour management. In the instance of minor rules being broken we follow the guidelines below:
- Strike 1 – Verbal Warning
- Strike 2 – 2nd Verbal Warning & Call to parents
- Strike 3 – Student is not allowed to continue with the course, and parents will be asked to collect
SERIOUS INCIDENTS OF MISBEHAVIOUR
In the event of serious incidents of misbehaviour, such as fighting, bullying, theft, racial abuse or the use of illegal substances students will not be allowed to continue with the course.
- I have read the information presented in this code of behaviour and agree to adhere to the rules and regulations listed.
- I also agree to adhere to any additional rules and regulations explained to me during the course.
- I understand that I will not be allowed to continue on the course in the event of serious misbehaviour on my part.
- Parent/Guardian- I understand that I may be asked to collect the student early from the course in the instance of misbehaviour.
Please note that the deadline for receipt of all student information forms and balance of payment is six weeks prior to the course.